Go Back   FMUK > Race Teams ..how do I get a forum? > Archive Team > HLR

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Old 31-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #61
Oldgit Maxster
Race Driver

Gamertag
Mr Maxster
PSN Tag
Ilovexbox
Rep
vCash
Twitter Profile YouTube Profile
Originally Posted by HLR Seagull View Post
Lol Max !!!!

I have been getting loadsa grief on text , facebook etc from all my family and so called friends from the Croydon area ....

Still at least we wont have to talk about Palace this season coming anyhow.

I heard through the grapevine Crystal Palace have a plan on staying in the premier league for 3 seasons ??? Oh yes, Autumn, Winter and Spring

Bought the missus a Crystal Palace umbrella, very realistic.... It wont stay up !!

Sorry that will be all for now ...... Still i guess whoever carried out #poogate is taking a long hard look at himself now

Good luck to Palace and see you next season

I am such a big fan I thought both teams had gone up for a bit!

Will Palace stay up? they have to be statistically the weakest team in the league.
Old 31-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #62
HLR Seagull
Test Driver

Gamertag
HLR Seagull
Rep
vCash
If they are sensible with their money and if they can sneak Zaha for another loan deal then who knows ...

Need a better ground first though you gorra admit Smelhurst is one hell of a dump
Old 23-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #63
HLR Seagull
Test Driver

Gamertag
HLR Seagull
Rep
vCash
Well the new season is well and truly under way

Not the best of starts for the mighty Seagulls.

Played 4, won 1 lost 3 of which one was losing 3-1 to Newport County in the league cup oops

Anyhow we found 3 points away at Birmingham last weekend so hopefully the wheel may have found its way back on the wagon.

So this weekend sees us entertain Burnley at the Amex and no doubt the cameras will be on the homophobic chanting to highlight all this nonsense that is going on at the football. There is banter and there is banter, i just hope they dont ruin the football for what they call the proper fans. I dont agree with the racism stuff but is a chant of "does your boyfriend know your here ?" really cause offence ..... is it any different to calling Palace pikey scum or calling the welsh sheep shaggers. its political correctness gone mad. Yes by all means squash the trolls that go out of their way on twitter and facebook aiming direct insults and racsim directly at players but when you have a few bevvies and have a good olde sing song in the ground does it really hurt anyone??? When fans sing to us "Does your boyfriend know you here ?" we just reply with " He's over there he's over there" pointing straight back at them .... or "Your too ugly to be gay " alot of fans dont know how to reply to that one. it gets a few laughs although getting a bit old now.

So all in all there we are a day in the life of an Albion fan onwards and upwards

Seagulls !!

Tags
birthday, championship, club, clubs, correct, cup, facebook, final, football, footy, happy, history, league, live, night, season, spring, welcome, win, winners, world