Go Back   FMUK > Race Teams ..how do I get a forum? > Team Chatter

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Old 15-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
PpR Jake
Spectator

Rep
vCash
Any hotlappers looking for a home?

I"m in MXR, and I don't think we have anyone else on these forums. We are currently 1st in P2P, and going back and forth in hotlap between 1st and 2nd, but we should be 2nd once everyone joins our competitions newly remade car club (EMW, then 1DVR, now FMS). We are down by a few minutes total in circuit, and we are desperately hotlapping, it is genuine, good competition. Our biggest problem is that we are vastly outnumbered. We have 6-7 people in MXR that hotlap, and our competition has many more people, and with both them and us hotlapping, we will never catch them unless we have some new hotlappers join us. Our club does have 30 some odd members, but they mostly don't hotlap, they run lobby racing series almost every night, and are a cool group of people.

What we're looking for is somebody, or maybe even a small group of people who love to hotlap, have figured out their niche, and are good at what they do and want to make a difference in the biggest competition going on in forza right now, the race to be the #1 club on the scoreboards. If anyone is interested, please contact me on here or on the xbox my Gamertag is PpR Jake.
Old 15-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
having loads of members isnt the way forward in my opinion m8.... its only the top guys time in the club for each track that counts towards the club leaderboards anyway so really all you need to do is get your guys higher up the leaderboards
Burnz #46

ONR - ONE NATION RACING.....
Old 15-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
PpR Jake
Spectator

Rep
vCash
Yes Burnz, but everyone has specialties and having numbers and quality is tough to beat. Me personally, I'll do great F-B when I try, but I am crap in the upper classes. We have some members that are only good in R1, etc, then we have chris who is good everywhere, but great in only a few classes. A racing team with scoreboards like in FM4 can always benefit from a dynamic group of quality racers, and we're just looking to become a little more versatile.
Old 16-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
hOnG k0nG fu3y
Race Driver

Gamertag
hOnG k0nG fU3y
Rep
vCash
then a bunch of guys leave the club and sign up with another, rinse and repeat.
Old 16-02-2012, 12:54 AM   #5
Screaming
Test Driver

Rep
vCash
Originally Posted by hOnG k0nG fu3y View Post
then a bunch of guys leave the club and sign up with another, rinse and repeat.

i have noticed alot of chopping and changing in forza, only teams who seem to appear consistantly with the same members are TPR and ONR, then again i spose if you're in either of those teams there aren't many faster than you
Old 16-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
Anx
Race Team Manager

Gamertag
PTG Anxious
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month Photocomp Winner 
Originally Posted by Screaming V12 View Post
i have noticed alot of chopping and changing in forza, only teams who seem to appear consistantly with the same members are TPR and ONR, then again i spose if you're in either of those teams there aren't many faster than you

I'd add TRC to that list, they've had a pretty consistent line up since FM2 i think. There will always be changes, peoples priorities change, there are fallouts etc.

R.I.P H00nta
Pendulum Tuning Group
Forzatographer and occasional tuner (very occasional )
Old 16-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
Originally Posted by PpR Jake View Post
Yes Burnz, but everyone has specialties and having numbers and quality is tough to beat. Me personally, I'll do great F-B when I try, but I am crap in the upper classes. We have some members that are only good in R1, etc, then we have chris who is good everywhere, but great in only a few classes. A racing team with scoreboards like in FM4 can always benefit from a dynamic group of quality racers, and we're just looking to become a little more versatile.

i know what you mean m8, we kinda have the same over at IRT but yet we all will push and try everything.... we may not have the fastest guys but we definaltley aint the slowest... i mean were 3rd atm with only 14 members and we have only put down quick times...

all i was saying in the 1st post really was be careful getting to many members.... EMW just split, FTW just split, V12 are havin issues. the things these have in common are huge numbers within the team... Sometimes its better to progress with what you have... just my opinion m8, no harm or offence ment
Burnz #46

Old 16-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
PpR Jake
Spectator

Rep
vCash
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post

all i was saying in the 1st post really was be careful getting to many members.... EMW just split, FTW just split, V12 are havin issues. the things these have in common are huge numbers within the team... Sometimes its better to progress with what you have... just my opinion m8, no harm or offence ment

Haha, they are our biggest competition. Now under the name Fusion Motorsports, EMW merged with SBR, SMX joined them, and many, many others, they have dozens of hotlappers, Sometimes looking at a scoreboard alone won't tell the story. We are trying to catch them, but we only have 7 hotlappers in MXR. 7 good people trying to beat 30 good people can be challenging.
Old 16-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #9
TfR Mike
Race Driver

Rep
vCash
Awards
Best Driver Award 
the only winners in the hotlapping scene are microsoft with all the gamertag changes being made. LOL
Old 16-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #10
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
those 7 could come to IRT
Burnz #46

Old 16-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
PpR Jake
Spectator

Rep
vCash
those 7 could come to IRT

I would like to be in a great team with the guys that I currently race/hotlap with no matter the name we fly under. I wouldn't have a problem with this at all, but others would, so not by my authority, but it probably wouldn't happen.

No joke about microsoft being the real winners with the name changes!
Old 16-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
Originally Posted by PpR Jake View Post
I would like to be in a great team with the guys that I currently race/hotlap with no matter the name we fly under. I wouldn't have a problem with this at all, but others would, so not by my authority, but it probably wouldn't happen.

No joke about microsoft being the real winners with the name changes!

well speak with the 7 that lap, never know they may be game for it
Burnz #46

Old 23-02-2012, 02:11 AM   #13
Jimbob x
Tyre Carrier

Gamertag
Poohead21 x
Rep
vCash
I still dont know what im wanna do in terms of teams not massively into hotlap at the min i used to be tho...

Poohead21 x #21
Old 23-02-2012, 02:25 AM   #14
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
yo jimbo

old chat m8 lol
Burnz #46

Old 23-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #15
Stibz
Race Team Manager

Gamertag
xStibz
PSN Tag
stibbz
Rep
vCash
Hi Burnz, haven't you been in more teams, than just about anyone ? (just having a laugh m8)
Old 23-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #16
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
been in TfR,TETO for 2 days, FTW and now started IRT lol so not as many as some ah grim n jimbo lol............
Burnz #46

Old 23-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
Stibz
Race Team Manager

Gamertag
xStibz
PSN Tag
stibbz
Rep
vCash
been in TfR,TETO for 2 days, FTW and now started IRT lol so not as many as some ah grim n jimbo lol............

ahh yes, Grim, maybe I confused you with him, he's had more teams than hot dinners lol only joking grim
Old 23-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #18
Jimbob x
Tyre Carrier

Gamertag
Poohead21 x
Rep
vCash
What you mean Burnz?

Poohead21 x #21

Tags
competition, fm4, forza, hotlap, huge, lobby, microsoft, night, post, race, racing, tfr, win, winners, xbox