Go Back   FMUK > General > Discussion

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Old 07-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #31
nudger1964
Crew Chief

Gamertag
nudger1964
Rep
vCash
Originally Posted by Xzindor View Post
Also it looks like all you guys have an adoration for motorsport - The Race Centre uses a commercially based platform called rFactor for all its simulation too - this is the same software used by Formula 1 drivers in their million pound sim's!

well im still looking into developing motion based sims so i came across this place as part of my research. Perhaps you can educate me if im wronge, but it looked to me as if it uses completely standard rfactor, not rfactor pro. Thats not to say as they havnt done their own mods...ive seen them advertise for coders so im guessing they have.
not wanting to put anyones nose out of joint here, but i can say my research revealed that it isnt the only place that offers group simulator racing.

Tags
101, braking line, forza, tune