Go Back   FMUK > Forza Motorsport 4 > The Tuning Marketplace

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Notices

Old 03-05-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
FMUK A Senna
Race Driver

Gamertag
EMW Takum1
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
YouTube Profile
Send a message via Skype™ to A Senna
Greasy Tweeks Tuning are back :)

Hello all

INFO

we are a very small garage at the moment, ( 2 man garage) we started up about 4/5 months back when we was doing a lot fo cars for the hoppers, and from the small amount of cars we released we had great feedback, which made us happy so we carried on, we released cars such as Greasy Tweeks Angry B33 Fiesta and the Anime Civic 97 & the Woodones Supra, all the cars was painted by myself with a bit fof help from a friend on the civic who now has gone AWOL, the tunes are done by myself and sam, i will sit there with them in the hoppers and run the complete cycle with them just to see how they get on, if they work and do well in the hoppers, then we work on final tweeks and we release them, we closed the garage down, when my Partner had my son as i wanted to spend more time with them for the first few months make sure everything was going smooth and making sure that they was both healthy and getting enough stuff that they need.

RECRUITING

We are looking for members to join the garage, that are willing to help get there hands dirty when changing the oil filters and upgrading the turbos but on a serious note we are looking for active members that share the same passion as us for the game which is to have fun, and tune and paint good cars for the community so they can also have fun and enjoy that game. if you fancy joing us then send a message to myself or sam gamertags below
me HLR GR1MR34P3R
Sam FMS Sam x

COLABS

We have done a few colabs with team slow in the past and they have done well in the hoppers and have been given great feedback, we are always happy to work with any other garage, to help each other expand and grow.

we would like to say thank you for the feedback we have recievd from you guys in the past and hope you continue to support us now we are back after a few months brake...
Old 03-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
TfR smokinmasta
Head Admin

Gamertag
TfR smokinmasta
PSN Tag
Smokinmasta
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month Best Paintjob Award 
YouTube Profile