Go Back   FMUK > General > PC & Console Gaming > FIFA Games

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Old 09-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Molio
Face down in the mud, With one eye on the enemy

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Do you need help with your accomplishments?

Alreet!!

Well so far i have completed 82% of the accomplishments. I have put a good few hours in mind you. However whilst going through them i came up with some ideas to get certain accomplishments quicker. I also came up with a major brain storm last night but i will leave that until the end.

Arena accomplishments are relativley easy however if you are struggling with ones like the 32 yard goal then here is what to do. If you have 2 controllers create a match as if you were going to play your m8. Make sure your VP is controlling control pad 1. Dont bother picking teams or formations etc just click start match. It will then take you into an arena which will change into a stadium before the match starts. Control pad 2 will control the keeper so just bring him right out and with control pad 1 score your 32 yarder. I have not tried this as i done it the old fashioned way but give it a bash. If it works then you can also use this for arena accomplishments #1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 16, 17, 25 & 28.

Beginner Accomplishments can be done while playing against a mate online or if you have two controllers you can go through them yourself. That basically sorts all of them out.

50% or 75% lob passes completion in X amount of games (minimum of 4 passes). To do this without really putting an effort in here is all you have to do. Set your player up as a forward so that its your player who kicks off either at the start of the game or the start of the 2nd half. As soon as you take centre immediatley lob pass the ball back to the centre defender, then pass back to your player, then do the same at least 4 times. (I normally do it about 7 or 8 times to be sure). Then dont use the lob pass for the rest of that match. Do this for the required amount of games and thats that. Same really goes for the other 50% or 75% accomplishments although i know when doing the ground pass one you cant really not use that type off pass for the rest of the match however that one should be easy enough.

Head back to the goalie. Just stick you player at CB and get your keeper to throw it to him and just head it back to the keeper. This also works for win X amount of jumping headers in a match etc.

Switching play X amount of times. This one got me for a bit but i worked it out. Get your player into the left back position on the field then just cross the ball over to the right back. Remember it must be from left to right.

X amount of consecutive short passes. Get into your own 18 yard box and playthe required amount of passes between you and your other defenders. The reason i do ones like this while in the defence area is that you dont get pressured from the oppossing players as much.

10 fake shots in the box. Get into the oppossing teams 18 yard box and fake a shot 10 times. To do this you will press shoot button, before the power bar goes to the top slide your thumb from the shoot button to the A button.

Goalkeeping accomplishments. You can set your player up as a keeper and play as the whole team in career player or player manager mode. As you are controlling the team, the AI will take over as your keeper. Every save or clean sheet etc they make for you you get credited for and get the accomplishment for it.

Defending accomplishments. 90% of these accomplishments are based around standing tackles and slide tackles. There are a few others like clean sheets etc however if you just make sure you are acurate with your slide and standing tackles then your will fly through these.

OK for the next few here is what to do.
First of all go to My Fifa 11, then edit teams, then choose Bray Wanderers in the Irish league (i think they are the worst team in the game).Select their formation as 3-4-3 then edit formation, then change each players base position and move 9 out of your 10 outfield players into attack (put 9 players in your half, it wont let you do all 10 players) and stick one at CB and save it. It will say its a 1-4-5 formation but really its a 1-0-9.

To score all your headers (think its 50 or so) then here is what i done.
Then go to edit pro and set your player as
Team - Barcelona
Position - Forward
Role - Centre
Playing Style - Target Man
Height - 6"2
Weight - 123lbs
Preffered Foot - Whatever you like

To score all your headers (think its 50 or so) then here is what i done.
Start a match with you as Barca against Bray Wanderers. They will use the 1-0-9 formation against you. You use the Barca default formation and make sure you are in the middle of the 3 forwards with Messi on the LW and Villa on the RW. Get Messi and Villa on the ball down the wings and cross to your player and you will get your 50 headers in no time. I managed 8 in one match.

Score X amount of volleys. I done all of the above only i set my players playing style to Finisher. Instead of Messi and Villa crossing them into you try and get them to do a chip through ball for you to run onto and volley. I struggled with the volleys but i found this is the easiest way to do them.
This will also work for the "bang in x amount from distance" accomplishment, just make the chip through ball so that your players strikes it before its in the 18 yeard box.

Crossing assists. Again the same as above only change your player role to either left or right depending on what foot you are using. Also change the playing style to creator and your players height to 5"2. You are now taking to role David Villa was. He will now be in the middle of 3 forwards with yourself and Messi on the LW & RW. Cross them into Villa and score with him for your assist. This will work for all your different type of crossing assist accomplishments.

You can use all 3 of these for your 3 yard tap ins aswell only you have to make your 3 forwards alot closer together IE: LF - ST - RF

If you have done all of these + all the easy ones on there then you should have quite a high percentage completed. The one i am really struggling with is score 2 X 32 yarders in a single match on world class however i had an idea and it has made it soooooo much easier. Ive not done it yet but im getting one most games, just need to practice. Here is what to do. Do the whole Bray Wanderers formation change thing. Once done stay in the edit teams section and go to players, then click create a player. Here you can create players and assign them to a team (in this case Bray Wanderers). Make him as small as he can be and as fat as he can be. Make his position a goalie. Reduce ALL of his stats to 1. Make 5 or 6 of these players, or even 11 if you want. Then go back into team management and put them as Bray's starting 11........Life just got easier.
EDIT: Also for this set your player to a Centre Attacking Mid, Playmaker, 5"2 height and 123lbs weight. Then put yourself in the middle of the 3 forwards, then move your base position back a bit to CF. I also change the camera for this to "pro", seems easier for me anyways.

I hope this has helped lads.

Another Edit: Obviously if you have unlocked traits that will help you in specific accomplishments then have them on too.

1 More Edit: You can also turn off offsides, injury's and bookings if you please.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

New findings
To get your "get X amount of goal line clearances" and "block X amount if shots on goal" in the defensive accomplishments here is what to do. Set your player up as a CB. I put him at 6ft 4" and all defensive traits IE acrobatic clearances etc. What i said above about Bray Wanderers, well just do that only that is who you want to be playing for. You will be the one defender at the back while the rest of the team are up front. Play against a good team IE Barcelona. Play a be a pro player match not an exhibition match. When the game kicks off get yourself onto the goal line and hold in the y button. This will bring your keeper (make sure you let it go nown again though or the keeper will be making challenges on the Barca players. When they see the keeper off his line they will play it up to around 20ish yards and hit it, you will be there to either block it or clear it off the line. There is also a "clear one off the line as a midfielder", just make your player a midfielder and do the same.

To get your save 25 penalties as a goalkeeper just do the following. Obviously make your player a keeper. Play an exhibition match. Turn off bookings and injuries. Let them attack and foul them in your box. Then try and save the penalty. Repeat this until you have 25 penalty saves.

Comments

Sheer will!!

Awesome!

top man

:thumbup:

Molio loves men :D

I love you and want to have your children

skills mo-man

IF YOU WANT PEACE, YOU WONT GET IT WITH VIOLENCE - JOHN LENNON
Last edited by Molio; 18-10-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
HLR AlphaDog
Race Driver

Gamertag
HLR AlphaDog
Rep
vCash
Good Lord that's a huge amount of script!! I thought you put that stuff down
Old 09-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Originally Posted by HLR AlphaDog View Post
Good Lord that's a huge amount of script!! I thought you put that stuff down

Took me about an hour man.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
Spanners
Jewlander

Gamertag
Spann3rs NB
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
Nice one Molio... might give this a go at some point if i can be arsed
Old 09-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Originally Posted by Spanners View Post
Nice one Molio... might give this a go at some point if i can be arsed

No probs,I just got my 2 goals from at least 32 yards in the same match. Ive uploaded the 2nd one. Anyone know where online i can find it. Im probably being dumb but i cant see it on the website.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
RSI TomCluski
Forzaholic

Gamertag
TomCluski
Rep
vCash
YouTube Profile
Send a message via MSN to RSI TomCluski
I'm feeling your passion in that post Mo man. Respect! *spud*

Still haven't got Fifa 11.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Originally Posted by RSI TomCluski View Post
I'm feeling your passion in that post Mo man. Respect! *spud*

Still haven't got Fifa 11.

Yeah man, Fifa and good football games are for me what good racing games are for you guys.

Old 09-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #8
TfR Mike
Race Driver

Rep
vCash
Awards
Best Driver Award 
I've got almost 70% and i just cannot be ****ed trying to get more than that unless it just happens to come in clubs.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:35 AM   #9
MeatHelmet1981
Race Driver

Gamertag
JohnyBigPotatos
Rep
vCash
You sir are a bloddy leg end!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #10
HLR Dark Moon
Manuel Almoonio

Gamertag
HLR Dark Moon
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
Twitter Profile YouTube Profile
Good skills Mr. Molio
Old 11-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #11
HLR Dark Moon
Manuel Almoonio

Gamertag
HLR Dark Moon
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
Just had a thought.

After doing all this, there is one other trick you can do but it will take a while to get it set up.

Go to edit teams and select edit player.
Go to the team you are going to play against and you can lower all there skills to 1 and change their position to GK so that they are all playing out of position if you are using the above formation.

Now go to the team you are playing as and go to edit players and raise all their stats to 100.

If you do this method and still cant beat the computer on World Class and get the accomplishments I strongly advise you to trade it in.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #12
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Originally Posted by PzR Dark Moon View Post
Just had a thought.

After doing all this, there is one other trick you can do but it will take a while to get it set up.

Go to edit teams and select edit player.
Go to the team you are going to play against and you can lower all there skills to 1 and change their position to GK so that they are all playing out of position if you are using the above formation.

Now go to the team you are playing as and go to edit players and raise all their stats to 100.

If you do this method and still cant beat the computer on World Class and get the accomplishments I strongly advise you to trade it in.

I take it you never read the end of my OP

Its the same as editing the players stats to 1, only by doing it the way i suggested then you can fix their height and weight aswell. Editing players does not allow you to adjust the players height and weight.

Creating players as opposed to editing players dosent take any longer either so you are better off doing it this way.

Old 15-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Did anyone use any of these tips and if so did you find it easier.

Old 15-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
HLR Dark Moon
Manuel Almoonio

Gamertag
HLR Dark Moon
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
Originally Posted by Molio View Post
I take it you never read the end of my OP

Its the same as editing the players stats to 1, only by doing it the way i suggested then you can fix their height and weight aswell. Editing players does not allow you to adjust the players height and weight.

Creating players as opposed to editing players dosent take any longer either so you are better off doing it this way.

I did read it and offered an alternative and added you could also increase the ratings of your own team to 100.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #15
M14EYD
Race Driver

Gamertag
PzR Mike
Rep
vCash
Did anyone use any of these tips and if so did you find it easier.

yup , even risked worldclass after work today to get some more

Old 15-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #16
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Originally Posted by PzR Dark Moon View Post
I did read it and offered an alternative and added you could also increase the ratings of your own team to 100.

Thats cheating though

Old 16-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #17
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Another tip for accomplishments is. If you are going for one of the 50% or 75% pass or tackle completion consecutively and you have 1/2, on the second match if you didnt get them then after the match dont quit to arena, restart the match and it will still have you on 1/2.

Comments

Old 18-10-2010, 09:58 AM   #18
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
OP updated with some new ways to get defensive and goalkeeping accomplishments.

Old 18-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #19
eL DiabLooo
Fuel Technician

Gamertag
eL DiabLooo x
Rep
vCash
some very good tips here this will help a lot, ive done about 60% or so and didnt know how id get him higher
Old 18-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Originally Posted by eL DiabLooo View Post
some very good tips here this will help a lot, ive done about 60% or so and didnt know how id get him higher

Im now on 92%

Old 19-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #21
eL DiabLooo
Fuel Technician

Gamertag
eL DiabLooo x
Rep
vCash
Im now on 92%

nice one. Whats the overall rating for your pro now
Old 19-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #22
Molio

Gamertag
Molio l 67 l
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month 
Originally Posted by eL DiabLooo View Post
nice one. Whats the overall rating for your pro now

Im now on 93%. Overall rating of 89 in the online clubs. However in career mode im a 92 CB, 95 CAM and a 97 FWD

Tags
clubs, fifa, league, online